1. What is the duration of the Fellowship?
The Change-makers in Education Fellowship will run for one year. However, at the end of the year, the Fellow and the Government will mutually take a call on extending the duration by another year.
2. What is the age limit to qualify for the Fellowship?
If on 1st July, 2016, your age is between 22 to 35 years, you qualify to apply. In case of candidates from SC/ST category, age relaxation of 2 years is provided.
3. Who is eligible to apply?
Candidates who have completed their graduation/post graduation on or before 1st July, 2016 and have a minimum of 24 months of relevant work experience in the field of education or the social sector can apply.
4. If candidates are students, but have interned or volunteered in NGOs or relevant organisations, will that be considered as relevant work experience?
Internship/volunteer work in social or public organizations will be considered as work experience only if it was full-time work, for a total of 18 months or more.
5. How many Fellows will finally be selected for the 2016-17 batch?
The 2016-17 batch will consist of 54 fellows. Additionally, some candidates may be waitlisted.
6. Will Fellows be awarded a stipend?
Fellows will get a monthly stipend of 40,000 INR.
7. Will Fellows be permitted to continue part-time work in any other organisation?
The Fellowship is a full-time commitment. Fellows will not be able to continue as employees/consultants for any other organisations during the course of the fellowship.
8. Can Fellows take leave during the course of the Fellowship?
Yes, Fellows will be allowed to take leave with prior permission. Details will be shared during induction after joining the Fellowship.
8. Can Fellows expect to be employed in the Delhi Government after the course of the Fellowship?
No, there can be no guaranteed employment opportunity with the Delhi Government at the end of the Fellowship.